The Car Key Company provides a number of services all of which share the common goal of ensuring that you have a key which will start your vehicle. Our engineer - CAR KEY MARKET provides a range of services which all have this goal as our focus, from individual consumer requirements right up corporate clients and also breakdown service support.
Our business is specialised in that it falls outside of the regular work which mechanics do. There are very few workshops today who can deliver working keys for your vehicle, not least without sourcing parts direct from main dealers. Vehicle keys are simply one of those products for which you either need specialist dealer knowledge or CAR KEY MARKET to help you with.
The range of services CAR KEY MARKET is able to deliver in Post Code areas E1, E14, E15, E16, E17, E2, E3, EC1A, EC1M, EC1N, EC1R, EC1V, EC2A, EC2M, EC2R, EC2V, EC3A, EC3N, EC3V, EC4A, EC4M, EC4N, IG11, N1, N1C, SE1, SE16, W1B, W1C, W1D, W1F, W1G, W1H, W1J, W1K, W1S, W1T, WC1A, WC1B, WC1E, WC1H, WC1N, WC1R, WC1V, WC1X, WC2A, WC2B, WC2E, WC2H, WC2N, WC2R, WS1, RM20 can be categorised as follows:
- Cutting new vehicle keys to a key code
- Decode your existing key in order to obtain your key code
- Picking vehicle locks in order to gain access to your vehicle
- Decoding your vehicle door lock in order to obtain a key code
- Producing transponders for your vehicle key which will enable the engine to start
- Diagnostic programming of keys and transponders into your immobiliser
- Removing the immobiliser and hard coding a key transponder into it
- EEPROM work
- ECU programming
- A range of diagnostic services
- Fault finding
- Key extraction
- Lost/Stolen key deletion
- Mileage correction
If you have need for a one-off service, or for regular use of our services, contact CAR KEY MARKET today to see what we can do for you. The Car Key Company is expanding all the time with new engineers joining our Company, and so our UK coverage grows wider all the time. CAR KEY MARKET has full technical support from a large network of other vehicle locksmiths and car key engineers, and so there is always an answer to the problem.